Religious service at the hospital
Hospital chaplains offer:
- human interest expressed by the presence of a personal visit
- prayer and the Bible reading
- awarding of the Sacraments
- mediation a contact with ministers of all churches and religions registered in the Czech Republic
- participation at Catholic mass or listening in bed via headphones
- listening to the radio Proglas via headphones.
The chaplain devote time and share the patients´ joys, but also worry, fear, pain, loneliness, anxiety to all patients without distinction. Each patient, his/her relatives or friends has a right to ask for spiritual support but also to reject it.
Brother Jaroslav Miškovský, cell: Mirjana SCB sister, cell: 723 409 336
If you are interested in our service, please contact the nursing staff in your department or contact us directly by cell phone.
Monday through Friday 5.30AM and 3.00PM (during holiday at 3PM only on Mondays and Wednesdays)
Saturday and holidays 7.45PM
Religious services are also transmitted by radio to the hospital rooms. If you are interested in listening, please ask the staff for headphones.
The church choir is on the 2nd floor (at the end of the CH 4 Department) is accessible at any time. Chorus is on the 1st floor (at the end of Department of nursing beds) is available only during religious services.