What to bring when you are hospitalized
Your personal belongings that you need for hospitalization are different for each department. Please see below.
The hospital rooms are different. Some are with private bathroom - two to three beds. Because they are rooms with high standard equipment, the patient pays an amount mentioned at the hospital price list.
In the parts of hospitals that are not yet renovated, the rooms are bigger. Each room has a sink. Shared toilets are in the corridor. We try to create privacy of patients through the curtains and paravans.
Hospitalization in Surgical Department
At the first day of hospitalization, you may have breakfast, if not agreed differently. The patients coming on Sunday please come till 4 PM. Their last meal will be a light lunch.
On the day of arrival you can have breakfast, there is no need to come on an empty stomach, unless otherwise agreed. Patients with boarding on Sunday, please come till 4PM. The last meal
will be a light lunch.
Recommended list of personal items:
3-7 days before surgery is necessary to cease using Anopyrin, Acylpirin, Warfarin and Brufen.
Please, do not bring any valuables, jewelery and greater amounts of cash.
If you can not come, please let us know at phone number 257 197 319
Hospitalization at Internal Department
For hospitalization of the internal department, please bring the following things:
- Identity card ( passport for foreigners ), European health insurance card, transmitting medical advice and evt. additional medical documentation.
- medication ( in original packaging ) that you use in long-term, list of all medication used
- toiletries: soap, hair shampoo, comb, toothpaste and toothbrush, 2x towel, toilet paper
- night shirt or pajamas, t-shirt, robe or other household clothing in reasonable quantity
- contact address and telephone number of your relatives
- mineral water or drink that you prefer, instant tea only is available
- please do not bring any valuables and larger amounts of cash!
Hospitalization at Rehabilitation Department