Head Physician: MUDr. Pavlína Marková markova(at)nmskb.cz
Head Nurse: Irena Mullerová
Number of beds: 20
Phone: 257 197 298
Position: bed station in 2nd floor of the hospital complex
- is focused mainly on geriatric patients after acute illneses (frequently injuries, operation, infections ), with chronical painful syndroms (back pain, arthrotic joints pain) etc. The department provides complex health/nursing care, rehabilitation, social fare consultation and spiritual care. Convalescence, rehabilitation, self-sufficiency practice with the of patient´s return to home. Long-term return back to home care is around 75 %). Average period of stay is around 4-6 weeks.
- among main problems solved here are: progression of immobilisation syndrom, worsening of self-sufficiency, worsening of cognitive function, malnutrition, healing of chronic wounds and trophic defects, incontinence etc.
- we welcome patients from the commutation area of Prague 1 and 6, eventually from other areas of Prague
- the patient´stay is indicated by recommendation of his/her practitioner and is payed from public health insurance system. Infectious illness or acute psychic illness requiring patient´s isolation may be the contraindication. The nursing bed department does not provide social and respite hospitalization, but the patient´s social situation is taken in consideration. For hospitalization is necessary to fill in the Application.
- the deparment has 6 ( 3- or 4- bed ) wards with common WC and showers, collective room and nurses´ room. The department is accessible by elevator that makes the access to the garden and the church possible. In case of need, the hospital´s laboratory and radiodiagnostic department or co-operation with other specialists for consilia is used.