The hospital´s complex has been built step-by-step from the mid 19th century. Surgery and internal wards were here. A caretaker school was run by the hospital then. In 1952, the hospital was handed over to the Czech communist government by force. The sisters were transferred mostly to the boarder regions. In 1993, the Conregation restituted the hospital back again and it was decided to continue with providing care here. The hospital´s management has been modified a couple of times with the aim of more effective use of the bed capacity and the adaptation to the actual needs of people´s healthcare.